Chat

Radio

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

Misssinghits Discoteque 33





320 kbp/s

Tracklist 

01 Leila K - Got To Get (Extended Club Mix)
02 Jose Feliciano - Never Gonna Change (House Mix)
03 Whitney Houston - Love Will Save The Day (Club Mix Extended)
04 Bananarama - Love In The First Degree (Eurobeat Style Mix)
05 Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (House Of Hearts Mix)
06 Stacey Q - Give You All My Love (Crossover House Mix)
07 Kylie Minogue - Never Too Late (Extended Mix)
08 Liza Minelli - Losing My Mind (Extended Remix)
09 Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind (Extended Dance Mix)
10 Kim Wilde - You Came (Shep Pettibone Mix)
11 Kon Kan - Move To Move (Club Remix)
12 Samantha Fox - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now (Cub Mix)
13 Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On (Full Disco Mix)
14 Arrow - Limbo Calypso (Spanish Remix)
15 Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun (Extended Version)
16 Starlight - Numero Uno (Club Mix)
17 Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon (Ultimix)
18 Belinda Carlisle - La Luna (12'' Version)
19 Sabrina - Gringo (Mix)
20 Shy Rose - I Cry For You (U.S.A. Remix)
21 Arrow - O' La Soca (Jam Fierce Remix)
22 Tracy Ackerman - Take My Body (And I Will Take Your Love) (12'' Mix)
23 Laura Branigan - Moonlight (12'' Mix)
24 Tima - Boom Boom (12'' Version)
25 Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight (12'' Version)
26 Hitlist - Into The Fire (Disconet Remix)
27 Dead Or Alive - Something In My House (Razormaid Mix)
28 A-Ha - Cry Wolf (Extended Version)
29 Amante - Be My Delight (Delightful 12'' Remix)
30 Tavares - She Freaks Out On The Floor (12'' Version)
31 Lana Pellay - Pistol In My Pocket

Descarga  4 Shared 

Mezclada por  el loco Skynet . 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario