Chat

Radio

miércoles, 9 de julio de 2014

NIGHT CLUB 80'S - HOT PARTY MIX FUNKY


List:

01. Mary Janes Girls - All Night Long
02. Imagination - Music and Lights
03. Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know
04. kool and the gang - too hot
05. The Cool Notes - I forgot
06. Shalamar - Night to remember
07. Indeep - last night a dj saved my life
08. George Benson - give me the night
09. Surface - Falling in love
10. Kinky foxx - So Different
11. George Duke - Reach Out
12. Sharon Brown - I Specialize In Love
13. Evelyn King - I'm in love
14. Plush - free and easy
15. Whispers - And the beat goes on
16. Chemise - She can't love you
17. Skyy - Show me the way
18. Serge ponsar - Out in the night
19. Charade - Gimme the funk
20. Glenn Jones - I am somebody
21. Whispers - Rock steady
22. All Hudson & The Partners - You Can Do It 
23. Kool & The Gang - Peacemaker
24. Big Tony - Cant Get Enough Of Your Love
25. Oliver Cheatham - Get down saturday night
26. T Ski Valley - Valley Style
27. New Jersey Connection - Love Don't Come Easy
28. Nick Straker Band - Straight Ahead
29. Shanna Douglas - My love is right
30. Gary's Gand - Knock me out
31. Tempers - No favours
32. Midnight Star - Midas touch
33. Midnight Star - Freak a Zoïd
34. Eart wind and fire - in the stone (intro)
35. French Impression - Breaking Love

1 comentario: